Farmers Mutual Telephone has collected a number of third-party online resources that you might find useful when using our various services. While the following sites are popular and considered to be reputable, we have not reviewed them in their entirety and we are not responsible for their content. Your visiting these or any other off-site pages or sites is at your own risk.
Digital Cable Television
Internet & Computer
- JTT Internet Support - JTT Internet and E-Mail support all in one place. Includes live chat with technical support staff!
- SPAM Filters - Setup SPAM filters using the Jesup Interactive Setup. E-Mail Username and Password required upon login.
- JTT Classic Webmail - Dial-up users, check your JTT webmail account from anywhere.
- JTT Flash Webmail - High-speed DSL users, check your JTT webmail account from anywhere.
- Acceptable Use Policy - Farmers Mutual Telephone customers are responsible for reading and adhering to this netINS policy.
- Get Adobe Acrobat Reader - Download a FREE version of the popular software that allows you to read PDF files.
- Get Adobe Flash Player - Download a FREE version of the popular software that allows you to view Flash media.
- Microsoft - Microsoft consumer site containing Microsoft software support, downloads, security, updates, and more.
- Apple - Apple consumer site containing Apple software support, downloads, security, updates, and more.
- US Cellular™ - US Cellular™ consumer website. Farmers Mutual Telephone is a licensed US Cellular™ Dealer.
Technical Support Procedure:
If you are experiencing technical difficulty, please first review the related information located on our Resources page. If you require additional assistance, please click here for our 24/7 Customer Service contact information, including our Customer Assistance Form.
Top of Page